Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THE ANTIQUE ALLEY FLEA MARKET AT CLEBURNE

Here are the pictures of the flea market I set up at in Cleburne. We wanted to set up on Thursday, but it rained all day. The sun came out Fri. and we put up the tables. We had a few light sprinkles on Fri. afternoon, none on Sat. and Sun. it was HOT. I really sold a lot of things, did so good I'm going back this weekend. I set up on Main Street so you get a lot of traffic.
It was really hard work, I was sooooo tired every day when we quit, but it was worth it. I've been loading my van this week and I went to get some new glasses while it was raining yesterday. I broke mine a couple of months ago and have been using reading glassed. Feels so good to be able to see the writing on the T.V.
Hopefully I will get back to blogging next week.
Hugs,
Pat













7 comments:

Patti's Artful Design said...

I would love to shop your tables Pat! Get some rest!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

oh gosh! I want the green round basket...the white wicker basket/table thingy, the silver teapot wind chime, the metal thing it is hanging from......
you tease you!!!!
Hugs,Pat

SharDon Exclusives said...

We had our share of rain this weekend in GA. 14 plus inches in Gwinnett county. I am so glad you didn't get rained out. I would love to have several of your gorgeous pieces! It is alot of work. I used to help my parents in Florida when they brought their antiques to my area where I lived at the time. I was bone tired & unless you have done this before you have NO idea how much work goes into it...Wonderful items, to die for. Rest up!!!
Sharon

Unknown said...

So glad it went well,....I never made it out ther :( Are you going to be at Art Group thursday?????xojana

My Vintage Studio said...

Your tables looked wonderful! I wish there were flea markets like that in our area.

Hope you are feeling well.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Wowwww ~ I need to get my hiney over there sometime soon ~
sooo pretty !
xoxo
Lori

Cottage Panache said...

Gee ~ how often is this flea market and how long does it last.
Never been to Cleburne. Is it far?
Looks like it has grown in size since you posted on it previously. Maureen