Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MY NEW ADVENTURE AT THE MALL

Welcome to "Tattered Elegance". This is my own booth in Lone Star Antique Mall. I am still moving in, but thought I would give you a glimpse of it now. This is the sign I made with the name of my booth. It is the foot board of a twin bed that I found on the curb. I painted it "Cottage Cream" and filled in the name is shades of purples with some purple flowers. All my furniture will be Cottage Cream along wth most of the decor. I would like to do the walls darker, but everything takes time.

I also need a wall on this side of the booth. Maybe later.



This is an antique shelf that Rick spray painted and I added the cream. It sold the first day it was in the mall.


I have another shelf that I am working on that will take the place of this one. It will hold a lot more things and will look a lot better.


I bought this bakers rack from the lady that had the booth before me. It is iron and I love it. Need to add some cream to it.


This is a lock box that I made to hold my jewelery. My first attempt at making something out of wood.


My walls really need some work. I will be moving a large vintage chest in to sit on this wall before the weekend. I will finish it tomorrow.

I also bought a big fish bowl that sits on an iron stand, it will hold the lace I have for sale. And today I cleaned up my bird bath and it will hold all the mofits and buttons. I am so excited about having my own booth again. A lot of work, but sooo much fun.

Hope all of you have a wonderful tomorrow!!!


7 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Pat ~
It looks awesome !
I went in to see
the day before yesterday
and am so excited for you!!

hugs,
Lori

DeeDee said...

I just new it would be beautiful...I wil coem vist soon..Happy Decorating Pat.

Cottage Panache said...

Pat
Looks like everything is coming along great in your new Tattered Elegance spot at Lone Star. You know I love those creams! Can't wait to see more. I love that little book stand especially so! Do you still have it? Hope to come by on Sunday for a peek!!!
Maureen

Cottage Panache said...

Pat, I forgot ~ how about a couple of old doors for that wall you need. I add shelf brackets to the bottom of the door on both sides to stand them!
Maureen

Createology said...

How exciting your space is filling in and looking wonderful. Great success in this new year...

Patti's Artful Design said...

You have been one busy girl, Pat! Your sign and space looks fabulous! I wish you all the best with this venture!!

Brenda's Blog said...

Hi Pat,
Your new space at the Antique Mall is awesome!!! It is so you, I love it, everything looks GREAT!!! I am so excited for you and your new adventure!!! I know you will do well! I will miss you as my neighbor, but hopefully will still see you aroung the mall! From one vendor to another I hope 2011 brings us good cheer!!! I haven't been to the mall in two weeks, winter cold has had me...hope to go in the next few days and I can't wait to visit My Tattered Elegance in PERSON!!! Stay warm!!!
;0)
Brenda