Saturday, August 13, 2011

I NEED HELP

We had rain today!! I was so happy to see all that wet stuff falling from the heavens! Now for the real problem.... I don't know what or how I did it, but I deleted all my favorite blogs that I follow. I still have the thing that says my favorite blogs, but I don't know how to get them back. I need Karen. I emailed her, but haven't heard. If someone can help me please email me or tell Karen I need HELP!!! We finish up our Estate Sale tomorrow. It was really a GREAT sale. I got sooooo much old lace and some old clothes, plus a lot of furniture. I may put some of the lace on my Etsy soon. Some of it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Have a great Sunday!


6 comments:

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Sometimes they just "disappear" for a while...it has happened to me a few times...I believe they will return, but you need to go to the HELP section and alert them about it. It may be happening to others as well right now.
TWICE....ALL my followers disappeared for about a month...really annoying. And no new ones were being listed..even tho people were joining, as other told me THEY could see them.

Rose

Rose

RoeH said...

Well first you didn't do it. Blogger does that little trick. One time mine came back, another time I never saw the whites of its eyes again.

DeeDee said...

Sorrya bout the blog links... lookforward to the lace.. I never get to attend the sales so I shop for it online..Hope karen gets to you soon. I had to go back in and just hit save onmy blog list and they reappeared

Karen Valentine said...

Pat, I sent you an email as soon as I got yours... Send me another with your phone # and I'll call you!!
xo,
Karen

Brenda's Blog said...

Hi Pat...
Seems like forever since I have talked or seen you! Miss you! I can't believe how Miss Lacee has grown! She is adorable! I plan to go to Lonestar end of week hopefully I will see you there!
Glad you got your blog working...I made a trip to HICO! I loved it...look at my blog!!! Talk soon...Lots of Love...Brenda

Maggie R said...

Hi Pat,,
Oh My!!! Miss Lacee is quite the pooch... What a knowing face..
Good to see you.. Missed you...
Soounds like it was a GREAT sale.... Will look forward to seeing some of it...
Meanwhile take care..Hope you find all your links...
xoxo
((((hugs))))
maggie