Monday, May 17, 2010

LOOK EVERYONE, I GOT A FACE LIFT

Welcome to my new look, Karen of Valentien Design just made me GORGEOUS!!!!! She used a lot of my work and did a fantastic job on my new look. And then I ran into computer trouble so I'm late letting you see what she did. She also fixed my selling blog http://tatteredelegance-closecreations.blogspot.com/. I will be listing things there and on my Etsy very soon. If you want a new look, go see Karen, she is great and is there to please. Hope all of you love my new look too!!

9 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Very, very pretty! Good job, Karen!~Patti

Charlene said...

PRETTY AS A PICTURE!!!!! LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK! Aren't we glad we have a computer fairy like Karen!!!! HUGS! Charlene

Mosaic Magpie said...

Love the new look and the best part no facelift scars!
Debbie

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Pat ~ I love your new blog !! I saw it over at Karen's and love how she used your work in it ~
xoxo
Lori

The Rustic Victorian said...

Very nice Pat! Karen is good!

Debby said...

It looks beautiful.
debby

Rebecca Nelson said...

The makeover of your site is amazing. GREAT JOB!

You crack me up!

xoRebecca

The Tattered Cottage said...

Love the new look :) I need to update mine also...I just haven't decided what I want.
Stop by my blog, I have a little something for you :)
♥ Toni

Patti's Artful Design said...

It is just beautiful, Pat! And, yes, it does look like your creations! Love it!