Monday, June 7, 2010

THE CHEST IS FINISHED

Well here is the chest. It is finished and in the house. That's why the picture is so dark. I think it turned out great and Linda liked it so that was what counted. Today I worked on the desk again. I have it finished except for the doors. I will finish them up tomorrow. Then I will that a picture of it. Sure wish this was mine. Don't you just love all this ornate stuff on it?

Here is a picture of the side. It looks good too. She is going to put a gold mirror above it. It will look great.
I love working with Rick. I am learning a lot. Hope all of you enjoyed the chest and come back tomorrow for the desk.
Hope you all have a blessed day tomorrow.

9 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Oh my!! This chest is absolutely gorgeous!! I wish it were mine too, lol!! Really :) I can't wait to see the desk when you have it finished!

Have a great week, warmest, Brenda

Patti's Artful Design said...

I wish it was mine too! That is just beautiful, Pat! You did a wonderful job on this piece...congrats! I have a feeling you will be doing other pieces like this very soon!

FILIGREE MOON said...

Pat, this turned out so beautiful! It's amazing what you do with refurbishing and bringing treasures back to or better than their original glory! ~ Angela

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Pat it is gorgeous gorgeous !! You did a beautiful job on it ~
WOWWWW !!!
I want to see it in real life ~
xoxo
Lori

Rose H (UK) said...

Fantastic! I have just the spot for it :o)

Charlene said...

GREAT JOB! That looks like a LOT of work. And it's to blasted hot to be doing much outside or in a garage. Hope you are working inside. HUGS! Charlene

Anonymous said...

Love your new look and miss seeing you guys (art divas, I should say!)
Jo Ann Martin

DeeDee said...

Wow..this is so lovley....wish I could paint right now..the Texas heat is way to hot for me....you do fabulous work...I love old made new again.....

Barbara Jean said...

Gorgeous piece!!

off to catch up on more

blessings

barbara jean