Sunday, June 13, 2010

THINGS I'VE LISTED ON MY SELLING SPOTS

I have started listing things on my my selling spots. This sweet little basket that I found is now listed on my Etsy. Sold And this beautiful quilt top is listed on Tattered Elegance & Close Creations.




I have been finding quite a few things that I will be listing. I will let you know when I list some more.


Today I made a valance for my studio. I will be on Karen Valentin's, Where Blogger's Create next Saturday. Hope everyone will stop in to see my new studio. I have spent a lot of time getting it ready. I have painted everything in there except my desk, sewing machine and a chest that is that French Provencial look. Rebecca will probably like it. It kind of matches what she is working on now.

Tomorrow I am going back to Rick's to finish up the desk. And we are going to start on a table. This is a large dining room table. We love the legs, but the top is ruined. Rick is going to make a new top and I am going to get to learn how he does it. I may get to learn how to use a router. I bought one back in the winter at a yard sale. It had only been used one time and I got it for $25.00. Craftsman!! He also has some shelves for us to work on. I'll keep you posted as we finish. I always take my camera.


Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.


6 comments:

Charlene said...

Sounds like you are one busy Momma! Good luck with router class. Can't wait to see your studio. The post I did today was titled... It's all Karen Valentines Fault. :) See ya Tuedsay. HUGS
Charlene

Lisa said...

Pat,
Great quilt top, you find the best stuff! I love all the stuff you've been doing with the furniture. I can't wait to see your WBC post! Love your stash. I can't wait to see you on Tuesday. Lisa

The Feathered Nest said...

What a gorgeous quilt top Pat!! I'm sure that won't last long in your shop :) I'm cleaning up my studio now...it's pretty messy but hopefully I can get it pulled back together quickly. I look forward to seeing yours too!!! Have fun Tuesday, wish I was there! hugs and love, Dawn

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Hi Pat! Wanted to come by & thank you for your condolences. It's been rough but life must go on.

I've been keeping the grands for Shi & I'm running around in circles trying to play catch-up. I see you've been busy painting furniture...that chest is awesome!

DeeDee said...

Pat I love the sewing box I bought from you today....so nice to meet you also....and thanks for the sneack peek into your studio.....wish I could have stayed longer and chatted....maybe another time....

enjoy your day...DeeDee

Decor To Adore said...

What a wonderfully creative space!

I adore your storage solutions. They have inspired me.