Thursday, October 20, 2011

NEW BLING FROM THE ESTATE SALE

Thought I would show you some of the bling I got at the estate sale today.  The top two are pins and the bottom ones were for shoes.

 I think they are all very vintage. 
The pictures are not as good as I would like, but rhinestones are hard to get.  Isn't this one great!!!!
I used a flash on this one.  It does show the bling.
Hope you enjoyed.  I will be listing some bling on my etsy next week.  I got a lot of it at an estate sale last weekend over here by my house.  They had tons and I got all I could afford.
Hope you all have a great day tomorrow.                                                                           

5 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Pat ~ that is all amazing!! You were a lucky gal to find all of that !!
I will be checking out your etsy store soon :)

xoxo
Lori

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene said...

Hey girl you did get some good pieces. I will have to check that Etsy store! I went to Canton yesterday & met Denis (he was working at Laurie Anna's) & I see he is a dealer at Lone Star too. I MISS SEEING YOU!!!! Larry's Dad passed on the 18th & it's been crazy. I'm ready to get my life back. HUGS! Charlene

Curtains in My Tree said...

I am loning the shoe clips . they are always so fun to find and I even wear a pair once in a while

Curtains in My Tree said...

I am loning the shoe clips . they are always so fun to find and I even wear a pair once in a while