Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NEW TREASURES

Here are some new necklaces that I have been working on. It was really a lot of fun. This one takes me back to grade school when I used to wear a skate key around my neck. I always skated at recess. I love those kind of memories.

This one was a pin of a lady that I put on a flattened out spoon and added an old earring. Other earrings and beads on the chain.





I love making things like this. All the beautiful lace. This one is a lovely jar to store earrings or other jewelery.




And don't you love this little bird bottle. The top was already there so I just added some lace, beads and bling.

Had to make the back elegant too.


These are my fork easels. I have been making these for about seven years now and I saw they turned up in one of the Sumerset mags. They are so neat for light weight pics.

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!!

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

OH LA LA! I love it all.. you so have my style pegged.. beauty to mine eyes... Lovely work Pat....love them bottles and teh neclaces... oh and the forks too..

:D

My Vintage Studio said...

You have been busy! Just beautiful.

Hope you are doing well!
Hugs, Sharon

Charlene said...

Looks like you've been a busy girl too. Been up to my neck with company & getting ready to go to the Art Event Moulin Rouge. Finally got my swaps done & I hope to ship the box tomorrow. I don't see me coming up for air until April. I miss you! HUGS!
Charlene

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hello Pat :) Your creations are just beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and your sweet comment :) I'm keepin' my fingers crossed that they sell good; they were a lot of fun to create with.

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Brenda's Blog said...

Hi Pat! It's your neighbor Brenda at LoneStar...I am sorry I have not been around lately, I can't wait to see the door!!! I have had a chronic COUGH...UGH for the last month and have not been out lately...hope to get out to Lonestar this Thursday, maybe I will see you then, I can't wait to see your new look!!! Glad to have you back as my neighbor!!! See you soon! Brenda Moore ;0)

Maggie R said...

Hi Pat,
I just love all you do... The little fork easels are darling...
Thank for dropping by my blog.. Always a pleasure to see you.
Yes I just LOVE Pat's new magazine.
Lots of great ispiration as are all your things....
Thanks for sharing
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Candy said...

Just thought I'd pop in and see what you're up to. New treasures from old ones...that's what we love the most. I'm getting ready to attend KC Willis collage camp in Taylor, Tx and have been collecting bits and pieces to embellish whatever I do and your goodie box I have are all going.
Blessings ;-)

Lipa said...

Бутылочка и коробочка просто супер красиво! Все работы на блоге очень очень понравились!