Monday, March 2, 2009

GETTING READY FOR A NEW STUDIO

I just sold my dresser, mirror and chest this past weekend. Trying to clear out a room for my pottery studio. I still have a hospital bed in there, and my son is going to take it down sometime this weekend. I'll show you a picture of the room when I get time to take one. Right now I am fighting an awful head cold. Staying in bed a lot and drinking lots of fluids. Going through the Puffs like crazy.
I've been working on an old trunk like suite case I will show you later. Also working on pottery and have started a few watch necklaces.

Also wanted to let you know that Miss Feebee is using her scratching post, not as much as I would like, but she is coming around. I'm thinking about a collar for her now. Just got to come up with the right idea.








Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.
Smiles,
Pat

6 comments:

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

Very pretty furniture! Can't wait to see your studio when you get it all set up. Meanwhile, take good care of yourself, Pat. Hope you feel better soon.

Candy said...

Sorry to hear about your cold. Hope you have a huge stack of magazines. Missed hearing from you lately. I pray for a speedy recovery.
Blessings, Candy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway! Good luck! Love the furniture and the scratching post is wonderful!! It really is too pretty to scratch on! My kitties would love it though.

Charlene said...

Take care of yourself! I hope yo feel better soon! Glad you sold your furniture. That always feels good when you complete a project you want to do. Don't over do! Talk to ya soon. Maybe we can do lunch one day next week if you are well. Wouldn't it be a blast if we went down to say Howdy to Candy one day?

Lorri said...

Pat,
I have a surprise for you over at my blog!
Hugs,
Lorri
cute as pie cottage

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

Hi Pat, just stopped by to thank you for joining my Giveaway (Cathy from The Stylish Home was the winner) I love your blog - and always wanted to do some pottery myself - good luck with your new pottery room!
xxxooo
Marilyn